About Me

My photo
just finised study..part time working..a bundle of prob...trying to solve..

Thursday, January 1, 2009

shikin's W.E.D.D.I.N.G

Previous couple of days..I went to my cousin’s wedding… From nikah till bersanding ceremony…Lots of people attend da wedding…pak ngah, pak uda, pak long, mak nor, mak nis, uncle…and blablabla (to many to be mentioned) well it is such a “MERIAH”…ermm Shikin nikah on Friday..so I went to her house after get back from work..penat giler…huuuu…That night the brides were having a “Malam Berinai ceremony” there are two malam berinai which is inai besar & inai kecil…=) within 21 years, baru aku tahu ade inai besar ade inai kecil…ahaha..hehe..ok2 stop talking about inai… ermm that nite..aiman(my bro) had been offered to be the “pengapit” for rehearsal ape lagi dengan berpeluh2 aiman became the “pengapit”…klaka jgk tgk die…he felt nervous but pretend not to…hehe..

Saturday is a “Bersanding Ceremony”…Many people came to memeriahkan that ceremony…The weather is so hot..so I decided to get in to the house… While im sitting.. I saw a little boy with a quite long hair… Seriously his face look like a Japanese kid.. he is damn cute..I approached him.. but he started to ran away…mybe he’s quite shy I guess… then aiman told me..”EYh Angah ko kene ade skill nak ambil hati budak2”…ahaha…in my heart said “btul jgk”.. hehe..So wat I did was.. I approached another boy which is a brother of that Japanese Boy…After talking with his brother then that Japanese Boy started to approached…ahaaa…at last the kid wanted to approach… Macam2 budak2 nih…ermm Actually the Japanese boy's name is Imran and his brother is,,,er…I Cant remember… if im not mistaken…Irfan I guess…hehe That’s all for now… Below are pictures taken during the ceremony...




Shikin and her lovely dovely husband..i think her dress is quite nice..during mlm berinai



Ayah disuruh pak ngah present his silat...heee~


Aiman for da 1st time being a pengapit..


Mak yang dipaksa for menepung tawar..ahaha


Im full oleady..mkn..mkn..and mkn lagi..



Irfan & Imran

No comments:

Post a Comment