About Me

My photo
just finised study..part time working..a bundle of prob...trying to solve..

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I.N.T.E.R.S.H.I.P @ Azman,Wong&Salleh

HYE all. This is my first time doing a posting. I saw a lot of people had started to post their stories through blog. So, I’m taking this opportunity to do so. As for a new blogger like me…there’s a lot of thing to be shared. I am now having my long holiday….which is, almost 8 months……but for 6 months I’ve to go for my internship….the rest of the month..??? shall I call it as plenty time or in the other words.. “Lepak2 king at home”.. arghhh bosannnn….wat a bored….Can’t wait to begin my practical training. Some said.. intership is just a tiring and you will be able to loose weight….is that true?? I dunnow.. Lets wait and see either I’m gonna loose weight or gaining weight…=P…. Speaking about practical training… I had been offered to do my practical training in Azman, Wong & Salleh Co…have you guys heard bout the company before?? (hehe mcm MC la pulak)..Well Azman, Wong & Salleh Co. or in short form “AWS” is a medium audit firm located in a middle of KL. I had been offered as audit trainee. Alhamdulilah, at last I’ve been offered a place which I can do my practical…n after went through the “violent interview session” I managed to grab the trainee position….During the session I’ve been inflicted by the one of manager… the question had been asked was enigmatic and at one moment I dun even know what is the answer for the ques… At that time I was panic n I had a strong believe that I wont passed the interview…. But Alhamdulilah mybe its my fortune..and from Allah bless…=)… The best thing bout “AWS” is the salary..well I cant denied it… For ordinary student like me 1K per month is quite a lot… ermmm moreover I’ve to work up to 7 days a week… I can imagine how exhausted and how busy my life would be… for the 6 months… Whatever it is…I’ll take it as challenge and struggle in order to give my supreme effort along the internship programe.. GAMBATEE!!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment