About Me

My photo
just finised study..part time working..a bundle of prob...trying to solve..

Friday, November 27, 2009

hang out KLCC

Last day me, adik and mak went to KLCC....as nasya is having her reunion, mak and me had to accompany her beacuse of nasya is still considered as "budak kecil"....actually im not i the mood to hang out..this is because of my previous exam result...teruk...i feel dissapointed...scared...and doubt whether my scholar will still sponsor my study fees as my result is a bit below the requirement...(SIGH)...I've called the sponsorship unit and negotaite with them...but still have to wait for their decision...

ok...lets forget about the result...scholar and so on...penat dah menangis bengkak-bengkak mata...so mak decided brought me to KLCC untuk menghiburkan hati....THANKS MAK. Before we went to KLCC Nasya wrote a short note and paste it on fridge..sounds kelakar la jugak... then we jalan-jalan tengok baju...makan-makan...feeling not in a mood tapi as mak bersungguh-sungguh to chill me up...terhibur juga hati ni....anway thanks for all cause brighten up my day....

The is the note wrote by Nasya


Fitting room Isetan




No comments:

Post a Comment