About Me

My photo
just finised study..part time working..a bundle of prob...trying to solve..

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

last day in AWS

here come to the end...its 28/5/2009..two words...RELEASED AND RELIEF...im happy...at da same time feelin sad..cause had to left all da sweet memories and good friends wafa,reva,malika,nurul, and others...eventhough i faced difficulties and working under a person which i hate most..but i still can bear with it...be patient...serious seyh.....along my intern closest friends were always there to help me....thx alot GUYZ......i really3 appreciate it....mishh the moment we spend togather........


affy,hazman,me n nurul



hazman sengal ayam..hee~

hardworkin reva =)

nurul n me



azlan, me n madiha...





me n alina



thx for delifrance...nyum3



last day at kenny rogers




2 comments:

  1. beb..len gle affy..wahh prubahan yg tramat sgt haha..ko bru abes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...rmbut dia mahalll...yeay bru bes....BEBAS....

    ReplyDelete